Kevin Chen is a full-stack developer in NYC.
He's currently learning the ropes at IrisVR.
Building a CMS-based microservice system with Golang, Spring Boot, and React + Redux.
Auth µServices on Golang, Docker, and Kubernetes.
A library for managing Twitter Snowflake IDs.
A Golang SDK for initializing SQS queues and SNS topics.
- Full stack developer at IrisVR.
- Redesigning the monolith. Rolling our own CMS with section-level permissions to replace MediaWiki.
- Put together Kubernetes demo with Spring Boot and tack on AWS.
- Started building Rampart, auth µService. Scouting out redux-saga.
- DHS Flash Hackathon. Scouting out React + Redux. Using Spring Boot for backend.
- Onboarding at TeslaGov. Intro to Spring MVC.
- Freelancing with Ruby on Rails and Android. Worked on wso.williams.edu, the student portal for Williams College.
- Worked on an Android app for CCNY that had dining menus, real-time bus tracker, and course catalog viewer.